This one-day Business of Film course is designed to give you a hands-on and intensive introduction into the business of producing a film in today’s global market. The IFS social programme will allow you to network with like-minded individuals and build valuable relationships and contacts with your fellow students and with leading professionals from within the film industry.
At the end of the course you will have gained a unique insight into the business of producing a film in today’s global film industry.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be presented with a personalised Irish Film School Certificate of Completion in the Business of Film, signed by IFS founder and film producer Kieran Corrigan, in recognition of your learning and achievement.
Our Alumni Association will allow you to stay in touch long after your course has finished and will give you a forum where you can exchange information, share tips and receive exclusive offers and invitations to events.
This course will give you the confidence to go on to further study, to begin working in the film industry or to change careers. Many of those in employment will add value to their CVs with a new skill in the business of film production and could receive a promotion or an increase in salary as a result of completing this course.
- Personal tuition from an internationally acclaimed and award-winning film financier and producer
- Coursework folder with comprehensive notes to take home
- Instruction from leading experts and professionals
- State-of-the-art studios and classroom
- Limited number in student cohort
- Easy transport links to the campus
- Certificate of Completion
- Full social programme
- Networking opportunities
- Access to exclusive Alumni Association
Lights, Camera, Action!
Places are strictly limited to a maximum of 30 students per cohort. So, take your first step into the business and contact us today!